As our community approaches the first anniversary of #HurricaneMichael, the City of Panama City is celebrating the positive progress made since October 10, 2018 and continuing to rebuild the City bigger, better and stronger. At the Commission Meeting on October 8th at 8 a.m., we look forward to our Recovery Team's update to the community on progress and plans.
The meeting will also include the below presentations:
- The City's Long Term Recovery Plan from Hagerty
- Final Draft of the Strategic Vision for Panama City's Historic Downtown and its Waterfront from Dover, Kohl & Partners
- The City's Economic Development Plan from HR&A Advisors
- FEMA Update from Federal Coordinating Officer Tom McCool
- Housing Strategy from Community Development Director Michael Johnson
- Insurance Recovery Update from Synergy
- Debris Removal Update from Solid Waste Manager Shane Daugherty
The Final Draft for the Strategic Vision may be viewed ahead of the meeting at www.RebuildPC.org.
The meeting will be held at the Bay County Government Center, which is located at 840 W. 11th Street. It will be streamed live on https://www.pcgov.org/369/Live-Stream. The recording will also be posted to the City's website following the end of the meeting.