Beginning Thursday, April 23rd, PanCare Health will lift testing restrictions at all COVID-19 testing sites in Panama City, Marianna, Port St. Joe, Bristol, and Eastpoint to now offer COVID-19 testing to all persons with or without symptoms that meet the following categories:
- Healthcare facility workers
- Residents in long-term care facilities
- Persons 65 years of age and older
- Persons with underlying conditions
- First responders
PanCare will continue to offer COVID-19 testing to all persons with symptoms (cough, fever ≥100.4, or shortness of breath) at all testing sites.
All testing will be provided at no cost to the person being tested. If a person has insurance, PanCare will bill the insurance for testing and writeoff any portion not covered.
PanCare Health’s COVID-19 response line team is available at (850) 215-4181 on Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. to conduct phone screenings. Testing site hours differ from response line hours.
To be scheduled at a testing site, you must complete all of the 3 following steps.
- Call the PanCare COVID-19 response line at (850) 215-4181.
- Conduct an over the phone screening.
- Upon qualifying for testing, you will be assigned a unique ID number and given an appointment date, time, and location. You must present your ID number at your appointment along with your photo ID when you arrive at the off-site testing location.
PanCare of Florida, Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). Our mission at PanCare of Florida is to provide a comprehensive system of quality health care services which is easily accessed by all persons and families within our service areas through an efficient, community-based network of caring professionals who assure the dignity and respect of each individual they serve.