What if my cart breaks or is broken?

Carts are repaired or replaced at no charge if the damage was due to normal wear and tear. The owner of the property/tenant must call the Solid Waste Division at (850) 872-3172 and request for garbage cart service.

Show All Answers

1. What goes in my garbage cart?
2. What cannot go in my garbage cart?
3. How do I prepare my garbage for collection?
4. When do I put my cart at the curb?
5. Where should I place my cart for collection?
6. How do I get a city regulated cart?
7. What if my cart breaks or is broken?
8. What if my cart is lost, missing or stolen?
9. Can I take my cart with me when I move?